Rocking Chris Coyier’s Grid Accordian script. Making us all look fancy.

My updated portfolio website. Took me awhile, but it’s finally here and done.

Huzzah for updated resumes!

Huzzah for updated resumes!

New Logo!… And the Road to It.
Finally started re-branding my identity starting with my logo. So I thought I could show the progression and evolution of what I initially started with 3 years ago.
#1 Yikes… my first attempt at combining the first letters of my name. Used the white bar to distinguish the ‘A’.
#2 I used Futura as a guide and added the crossbar to the ‘A’ instead of the white triangle and utilized the negative space to separate the white bar of the ‘N’.
#3 An attempt to deviate from the ‘AN’ combination. I had trouble in the past with making the logo 1-2 colors, so this was my experiment.
#4 The Solution: I wanted to preserve the ‘AN’ combination so I settled on Mouse Deco for the font-face. However, I abandoned the blue tone color scheme for a more 1930s Russian propaganda poster color swatch. My goal was for my logo to be as strong, if not stronger, by itself as it would be with my full name. This is what I came up with.
I’m really drawn towards the Art Deco style mixed with modern elements. Hopefully it’s the start to something great. New redesign of my website comes next!

New Logo!… And the Road to It.

Finally started re-branding my identity starting with my logo. So I thought I could show the progression and evolution of what I initially started with 3 years ago.

#1 Yikes… my first attempt at combining the first letters of my name. Used the white bar to distinguish the ‘A’.

#2 I used Futura as a guide and added the crossbar to the ‘A’ instead of the white triangle and utilized the negative space to separate the white bar of the ‘N’.

#3 An attempt to deviate from the ‘AN’ combination. I had trouble in the past with making the logo 1-2 colors, so this was my experiment.

#4 The Solution: I wanted to preserve the ‘AN’ combination so I settled on Mouse Deco for the font-face. However, I abandoned the blue tone color scheme for a more 1930s Russian propaganda poster color swatch. My goal was for my logo to be as strong, if not stronger, by itself as it would be with my full name. This is what I came up with.

I’m really drawn towards the Art Deco style mixed with modern elements. Hopefully it’s the start to something great. New redesign of my website comes next!

Today, my ‘Occupy DC’ poster appeared in the Style section of The Washington Post. A journalist contacted me after seeing my work on Occuprint.org. My first published piece and it feels pretty good.
My work is in support of the movement, so hopefully more designs are to come. As stated by another work on Occuprint.org, “The Beginning is Near.”

Today, my ‘Occupy DC’ poster appeared in the Style section of The Washington Post. A journalist contacted me after seeing my work on Occuprint.org. My first published piece and it feels pretty good.

My work is in support of the movement, so hopefully more designs are to come. As stated by another work on Occuprint.org, “The Beginning is Near.”